23. The interior-boundary Strichartz estimates for the Schrödinger equation on the half line revisited, 17 pp. arXiv
22. Decay rate estimates for the wave equation with subcritical semilinearities and locally distributed nonlinear dissipation (with M. M. Cavalcanti, et al.), 46 pp. arXiv
21. Stabilization of higher order Schrödinger equations on a finite interval: Part II (with K. C. Yılmaz), Evolution Equations and Control Theory, accepted, 78 pp. arXiv
19. Exponential stability for the nonlinear Schrödinger equation with locally distributed damping (with M. M. Cavalcanti, et al.), Communications in Partial Differential Equations, 45(9), 1134-1167, 2020 DOI arXiv
18. Fokas method for linear boundary value problems involving mixed spatial derivatives (with A. Batal and A. S. Fokas), Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 476(2239), 1-15, 2020. DOI arXiv
14. New rigorous developments regarding the Fokas method and an open problem (with A.S. Fokas), European Mathematical Society Newsletter, 113, 60-61, 2019 DOI
13. Boosting the decay of solutions of the linearized Korteweg-de Vries-Burgers equation to a predetermined rate from the boundary (with E. Arabacı), International Journal of Control, 92(8), 1753-1763, 2019 DOI
12. Pseudo-backstepping and its application to the control of Korteweg-de Vries equation from the right endpoint on a finite domain (with A. Batal), SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 57(2), 1255-1283, 2019 DOI arXiv
08. Nonlinear Schrödinger equations on the half-line with nonlinear boundary conditions (with A. Batal), Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 2016(222), 1-20, 2016 DOI
07. Qualitative properties of solutions for nonlinear Schrödinger equations with nonlinear boundary conditions on the half-line (with V.K. Kalantarov), Journal of Mathematical Physics, 57(2), 021511, 2016 DOI arXiv
06. Well-posedness for nonlinear Schrödinger equations with boundary forces in low dimensions by Strichartz estimates, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 424(1), 487-508, 2015 DOI
05. Global existence and open loop exponential stabilization of weak solutions for nonlinear Schrödinger equations with localized external Neumann manipulation, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, 80, 179-193, 2013 DOI
04. Weakly-damped focusing nonlinear Schrödinger equations with Dirichlet control, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 389(1), 84-97, 2012 DOI
03. Uniform decay rates for the energy of weakly damped defocusing semilinear Schrödinger equations with inhomogeneous Dirichlet boundary control (with V.K. Kalantarov and I. Lasiecka), Journal of Differential Equations, 251(7), 1841-1863, 2011 DOI
02. Stabilization of nonlinear Schrödinger equation with inhomogeneous Dirichlet boundary control, Thesis (Ph.D.)-University of Virginia. 2010. 93 pp.
01. Stabilization of linear and nonlinear Schrödinger equations, Thesis (M.Sc.)-Koç University. 2007. 73 pp.