5. 1001 Research Grant (122F084), “Stabilization of infinite dimensional dissipative systems with finite parameter boundary feedback controllers,” 2022-2025
Note: M.S. and Ph.D. Scholarships are available under the above project. Click here for more information.
4. 1001 Research Grant (117F449), “Analysis and control of fourth order Schrödinger equations on domains with nonhomoheneous boundary conditions,” 2018-2021
3. 3501 Career Grant (115F055), “Analysis of Ginzburg-Landau equations with dynamic boundary conditions,” 2015-2017
2. IZTECH BAP Grant (2017IYTE14), “Dirichlet-Neumann controller design for the Korteweg-de Vries equation acting from the right endpoint of the domain,” 2017-2018
1. IZTECH BAP Grant (2015İYTE43), “Analysis of Nonlinear Schrödinger equations with nonlinear Neumann boundary conditions on the halfline,” 2015-2016